Multi-Sport classes is a mixture of Soccer, Baseball and Flag football. We draw from our Kickers Program, our Baseball Program and our Lil Pigskins Program to give your lil athlete and introduction to sports. The 12 week program is divided evenly between the three sports. Your child will receive instruction for 4 weeks of soccer, 4 weeks of T-ball and 4 weeks of Flag Football. It’s the perfect mix to introduce your child to sports! We offer the following age groups:
3-4 year olds
4-5 year olds
5-7 year olds
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How many weeks are the classes? 2021 Summer classes will have 11 weeks of classes. Fall 2021 classes are 12 weeks except Saturday which will run 8 weeks.
- How long are the classes? 50 minutes
- What about holidays? There are no holidays that affect classes during the 2021 Summer session. For Fall 2021 classes, no class on Labor Day 9/7 so Monday classes start 9/13 and no classes 11/23-11/27 for Tuesday-Saturday Thanksgiving week.
- How many times does my child go to class in a week? Once a week
- Who coaches classes? Our trained employees coach the classes.
- What does my child wear to class? Athletic clothes/provided uniform and tennis shoes or flat indoor turf shoes.
- What is a parent participation class? Parents join the class with their child. Children at young ages look to their parents for guidance in how they should behave. Parents help their children learn as the coach instructs the drills and games.
- Do parents have to pay for themselves and the child for parent participation classes? No. The only payment is for the child.
- What happens if we miss a class? We understand that people have other commitments. We do allow make up sessions to take place in the case that your child misses a class.
- Can we look at the schedule online to show up for a makeup class? No. Our class schedule is always changing due to the number of kids in classes.
- How do I schedule a makeup class? You must contact the coach or Quantum and schedule the makeup session.
- Does my child bring their own ball? No. We provide all the equipment used during classes.
- Do I need to bring a drink for my child? If you want to. We do have a concession stand with drinks available for purchase.
- Can my child join in the middle of a session? Yes. We can pro-rate the classes for your child.
- Can I start my own class? Yes. You can start your own class by choosing what time is convenient for you on our assigned class days, but you must have at least three kids that will be joining the class as well. Then we would provide a coach for you. Cost is the same as any other class.