2019 Summer Trace Fork 7 v 7 Soccer League
Trace fork soccer complex is hosting an outdoor 7 v 7 youth soccer league throughout the summer months on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Players must wear proper equipment.
Dates: June 3rd – July 24th: 7 weeks of game, (No games on July 3rd, 4th)
Ages: U14-U18 Boys and Girls
Cost: $75 per player
U18 (Boys/Girls) 7 v 7 Monday/Tuesday 6-10 and Saturday Mornings 8-12, Starting June 24th (Will play twice a week)
U14 (Boys/Girls) 7 v 7 Monday/Tuesday 6-10 and Saturday Mornings 8-12, Starting June 24th (Will play twice a week)
Location: Trace Fork Soccer Complex
Divisions: High School Boys and Girls
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the league run? There are 7 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of the Summer Session, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in the summer session.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week.
- What equipment do Players need? Players must wear shin guards and matching shirt colors.