2019 Winter Session 1 Indoor League
Dates: November 1st 2019 – January 3rd 2020
Ages: U6-High School
Cost: U6 and U8 $50 per player or $500 per team
U9 – Adult $75 per player or $750 per team
U6/U8 Leagues Playing on Friday evenings
U10/U12 Leagues Playing on Friday evenings
Middle School Leagues playing on Sunday afternoons
High School Boys playing Sunday evenings with overflow games on Tuesday
High School Girls playing Monday evenings
Adult Open on Tuesday and Over 30+ playing on Wednesday/Thursday Nights
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How long does the league run? There are 8 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of Winter Session II, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in both winter sessions.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week.
- What equipment does my child need? Your child needs socks, shin guards, and shoes. We provide the soccer balls.
- My child doesn’t have a team to play on, what can he/she do? We can place your child on a house team, and they will even get a free team t-shirt.
- Who coaches the house teams? One of our Quantum employees coach the house teams.