2019 Summer Session Indoor League
Dates: June 3rd-July 24th: 6 weeks of games
Ages: U6-High School
Cost: $50 per player or $500 per team
U6/U8 Leagues Playing on Monday/Tuesday Nights from 5-9 at both facilities, starting June 3rd
U10/U12 Leagues Playing on Monday/Tuesday Nights from 5-10 at both facilities, starting June 3rd
Middle School Leagues Playing on Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 5-10 at the Teays Valley Facility, Starting June 4th
High School Leagues Playing on Tuesday/Wednesday Nights from 5-10 at the Teays Valley Facility, starting June 4th
Adult Open and Over 30+ playing on Wednesday/Thursday Nights from 5-11 at the Teays Valley Facility, starting June 5th
To Register, click here or call Quantum at 304-562-1020
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How long does the league run? There are 8 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of Winter Session II, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in both winter sessions.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week.
- What equipment does my child need? Your child needs socks, shinguards, and shoes. We provide the soccer balls.
- My child doesn’t have a team to play on, what can he/she do? We can place your child on a house team, and they will even get a free team t-shirt.
- Who coaches the house teams? One of our Quantum employees coach the house teams.