2020 Winter Session 2 Indoor League
Dates: November 1st 2020 – December 28th 2020
Ages: U6-High School
Cost: U6-U8 $50 per player or $500 per team
U9 – High School$75 per player or $750 per team
U6/U8 Leagues Playing on Saturday mornings
U10/U12 Leagues Playing on Friday evenings
Middle School Leagues Playing on Sunday afternoon
High School Boys Leagues Playing Sunday evenings
High School Girls Leagues playing Sunday mornings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How long does the league run? There are 8 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of Winter Session II, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in both winter sessions.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week.
- What equipment does my child need? Your child needs socks, shin guards, and shoes. We provide the soccer balls.
- My child doesn’t have a team to play on, what can he/she do? We can place your child on a house team, and they will even get a free team t-shirt.
- Who coaches the house teams? One of our Quantum employees coach the house teams.