2019 Summer Trace Fork Lacrosse League
Dates: June 5th-July 31st : 7 weeks of game, (No games on July 3rd, 4th)
Ages: U14-U18 Boys and Girls
Cost: $75 per player
U18 Boys Wednesday Evenings 6-9, Starting June 5th (7 v 7)
Location: Trace Fork Soccer Complex
Trace fork soccer complex is hosting an outdoor lacrosse league throughout the summer months on Wednesday afternoons. Players must provide themselves and wear proper equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does the league run? There are 7 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of the Summer Session, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in the summer session.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week. We do offer lacrosse training at the facility!
- What equipment does my child need? Your child needs a lacrosse helmet, mouth guard, chest/shoulder pads, gloves and elbow pads. It is recommended that they wear a cup.