Indoor Winter Session I
Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? No, although there are discounts with a membership. See discounts here!
- Is lunch provided? No, but we have a concession stand with drinks, food, and candy available for purchase throughout the whole day.
- What does my child need to bring? Nothing, unless the child would like a drink, snack, or packed lunch from home.
- Do I need to send money with my child? Kids tend to get thirsty or a little hungry during camp. It is recommended to bring money if they would like to purchase drinks, food, or candy from the concession stand.
- Where can my child keep their money? Our coach will be able to keep the money in separated envelopes with your child’s name on it.
- What time is drop off? Early drop off is 8:00am.
- What time is pick up? Late pick up is 5:00pm.
- What are the actual start and finish times of camp? Camp starts at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm for a whole day.
- Can I stay and watch my child? Parents are welcome to stay as long as they would like, but they are not required to stay at all.
- Who coaches camp? Our trained employees coach the camps.
- Can somebody else pick up my child? Yes, but you must notify the coach of who will be picking your child up to ensure the safety of all campers.
- Will my child be able to call me if needed? Yes. If something were to happen, the coach will call you and you can speak to your child.
What if my child has food allergies? Be sure to inform the coach at drop off, and it is best for you to send a packed snack/lunch with them.