Quantum Kickers at Quantum Sports Center
Step onto the field in any Quantum Kickers class and you will find it transformed into a world created just for your child. Our developmentally minded coaches provide 50 minutes of highly creative, high-energy, and age-appropriate activities that not only teach technically sound soccer skills, but also help children develop physically, intellectually, and emotionally. You will see happy, confident, and sweaty kids who are eager to learn and want to keep coming back for more.
You can enroll online, over the phone, or during your next visit to the center. Our contact number is 304-562-1020 and our email address is email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Find the right class!
This parent participation class uses a variety of props, songs, and games to engage toddlers in participation activities. Simple motor skills are stressed.
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How many weeks are the classes? 2021 Summer classes will have 11 weeks of classes. Fall 2021 classes are 12 weeks.
- How long are the classes? 50 minutes
- What about holidays? There are no holidays that affect classes during the 2021 Summer session. For Fall 2021 classes, no class on Labor Day 9/7 so Monday classes start 9/13 and no classes 11/23-11/27 for Tuesday-Saturday Thanksgiving week.
- How many times does my child go to class in a week? Once a week
- Who coaches classes? Our trained employees coach the classes.
- What does my child wear to class? Athletic clothes/provided uniform and tennis shoes or flat indoor turf shoes.
- What is a parent participation class? Parents join the class with their child. Children at young ages look to their parents for guidance in how they should behave. Parents help their children learn as the coach instructs the drills and games.
- Do parents have to pay for themselves and the child for parent participation classes? No. The only payment is for the child.
- What happens if we miss a class? We understand that people have other commitments. We do allow make up sessions to take place in the case that your child misses a class.
- Can we look at the schedule online to show up for a makeup class? No. Our class schedule is always changing due to the number of kids in classes.
- How do I schedule a makeup class? You must contact the coach or Quantum and schedule the makeup session.
- Does my child bring their own ball? No. We provide all the equipment used during classes.
- Do I need to bring a drink for my child? If you want to. We do have a concession stand with drinks available for purchase.
- Can my child join in the middle of a session? Yes. We can pro-rate the classes for your child.
- Can I start my own class? Yes. You can start your own class by choosing what time is convenient for you on our assigned class days, but you must have at least three kids that will be joining the class as well. Then we would provide a coach for you. Cost is the same as any other class.