Adult Indoor Soccer – Hurricane
Click here to register or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Indoor Soccer at Quantum Soccer Center offers recreational and competitive indoor soccer leagues for men and women ages 16+. If you don’t have a team, Quantum offers House Teams or can help match players to teams. Teams are assigned to leagues based on age and desired level of competition. Our Adult Leagues offer a fun and exciting indoor soccer experience and even offer competitive divisions for those looking for competition. Visit our Rules of Play page for more information.
Adult Division- Games will be 6 v 6 (5+GK) and use a size 5 ball. 2-25 minute halves. 8 week season with an end of the session tournament.
2019 Summer Session Indoor League
June 3rd-July 24th: 6 weeks of games
$50 per player/House team
$500 per team
U6/U8 Leagues Playing on Monday/Tuesday Nights from 5-9 at both facilities, starting June 3rd
U10/U12 Leagues Playing on Monday/Tuesday Nights from 5-10 at both facilities, starting June 3rd
Middle School Leagues Playing on Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 5-10 at the Teays Valley Facility, Starting June 4th
High School Leagues Playing on Tuesday/Wednesday Nights from 5-10 at the Teays Valley Facility, starting June 4th
Adult Open and Over 30+ playing on Wednesday/Thursday Nights from 5-11 at the Teays Valley Facility, starting June 5th
Open Adult Division – Competitive division for adults 18 years of age and over. Full side (6v6) games played on Tuesday evenings.
Over 30 Adult Division – Competitive/Recreational division for men 30+ and women 16+. Full sided (6v6) games played on Wednesday evenings.
Over 35 Adult Recreational Division – Competitive/Recreational division for men 35+ and women 16+. Full sided (6v6) games played on Thursday evenings.
All games should be played between 6:30pm – 10:30pm Monday through Friday.
*ALL Players will need a valid Quantum Membership to participate in our leagues. This is an annual fee of $25 for an individual or $50 for a family, plus additional tax. Check out our member benefits tab located on our home page to see what memberships can do for you.
If you would like us to start a class at an outside location or at one of our facilities, contact us by calling or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How long does the league run? There are 8 weeks of games.
- Are there playoff games? At the end of Winter Session II, there is a free tournament for teams that participated in both winter sessions.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes
- Does the team practice? The house teams do not practice. They just play one game a week.
- What equipment does my child need? Your child needs socks, shinguards, and shoes. We provide the soccer balls.
- My child doesn’t have a team to play on, what can he/she do? We can place your child on a house team, and they will even get a free team t-shirt.
- Who coaches the house teams? One of our Quantum employees coach the house teams.