2019 Winter Indoor Adult Flag League
Dates: Nov 3rd- Dec 29th: 8 weeks of game,
Games will be on Monday nights between 8:30pm – 11:30pm.
Ages: Open Adult We will divide the team into two divisions if we get enough teams.
Cost: $50 per player or $500 per team: new players must pay a $25 annual membership fee to register.
Set up: 170 ft. by 60 ft.
7 v 7, no equipment needed.
Location: Hurricane Facility, 3548 Teays Valley Rd, Hurricane WV 25526
Click here for rules
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a membership? Yes
- What are the membership benefits? Click here to see discounts!
- How long does the league run? There are 8 weeks of games.
- Are food and drinks available during the games? Yes, we have a fully stocked concession stand to satisfy all your wants and needs!
- How long are the games? 50 minutes two 25 min halves. The clock does not stop. Running clock.
- Does the team practice? There are no practices scheduled at this time. Just games once a week. If a team does want to practice we can schedule a time for them to come in and practice!
- What equipment does my child need? We suggest turf shoes be worn for games. Tennis shoes are fine too but a leather shoe will provide more support.
- I don’t have a team to play on, what can he/she do? We can place you on a house team.
- Who coaches the house teams? No coaches are provided for adult house teams.